Content is King
Why content is king? Because in social media and internet marketing, content is critical in the following three aspects:
- Provide value to your audience
- Google ranking is ultimately dependant on the value and relevance of your content
- Backlinks to your site [referral], a key indicator of usefulness of your content
However, creating content takes time and efforts!
Content generation strategy
In the video I share an extraordinary way of generating contents, so that you could utilize your content in multiple formats and multiple social media platforms.
- Create the content in a Powerpointdocument
- Use Camtasia to record a voice narration over the PowerPoint slides, and produce a video
- Upload to Youtube
Content Marketing and Sharing Strategy
This video reveals a content marketing and sharing strategy to maximise the usage of contents. The strategy entails the generation of a powerpoint slide document so that you can produce a Youtube video, and then share your contents across multiple social media platforms including SlideShare, LinkedIn, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube. The PDF file and audio file can also be extracted as a special report, and podcast.
Related tutorial: How to Create a Blog